Friday, September 06, 2013

My Week #35


I was a bit late in posting this, well quite late as it was meant to be posted last Sunday but I haven't been home or on the internet since last week so wasn't able to post it. But yeah this was my week with a cute pink theme! I got the martha stewart stuff Jessica from Instagram sent me, and also got a cute RAK with the sweetest note in (shown in bottom photo on right side) which made me smile! I also won a giveaway from Instagram and received that as well as my first penpal letter :) I had a slightly busy week, but I had a lot of fun decorating my pages. I am now back at college doing my final year then off to uni!

What I used this week:

  • Light pink with yellow polka dots washi tape was from the pastel masking sticker set from eBay 
  • Dark pink polka dot washi tape was from eBay (seller was dragonchant) 
  • Butterfly, bird, and fish stickers were from a lovely RAK 
  • Other two stickers were from a giveaway I won on Instagram
  • Arrow sticky note were from eclovespaper on Instagram, I believe you can get them in Walmart or Michaels (we don't have either in the UK)
  • Blue sticky note was also from a RAK and I also think the heart sticky note was from a RAK too although I cannot remember exactly (have a very bad memory, sorry!)
  • Pink small sticky notes were from B&M (came as a pack with small arrows for £1)
  • Pink fox, owl and flower sticky note were from Paperchase
  • Owl note was from a RAK but you can get them in Ryman

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pink!!! (And is that a little pink school bus?!! CUTE!)... Have a great week! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner is so pretty! Love all the bright colors and pink!

    ReplyDelete